Sound Beginnings (Ages 0-4)
Sound Beginnings is education through musical play for ages 0-4 with a parent. This toddler Let’s Play Music course includes folk songs, nursery rhymes, finger plays, story books, preschool education, dancing, singing and games. This class delights children as they develop intelligence and confidence in a setting of music, playfulness and parental nurturing.
Registration NOW OPEN! – New classes begin Jan & Aug 2018
Class Location: Ms. Lily’s Home Studio, North Orem
Class Frequency & Length: Once a week, 30 minute class time
Parent Required: Yes, every class
Registration Fee: $15 per family (per semester)
Materials Fee: $30 (includes student workbook, CD and semester instrument)
Tuition: $140 per semester ($35 payments x 4)
Sibling Discount: Yes – Family rate includes one younger sibling’s attendance, $180 per semester ($45 payments x 4)
Current Semester OPEN for Registration: Gold Stars Semester (Planets, Stars, Telling Time, Counting, Patterning)
To secure your place in class, complete 2 simple steps:
- Pay the Registration Fee directly to teacher (instructions below).
- Go to the letsplaymusicsite.com website to enroll in a class and reserve your materials.
When selecting your class time, remember that parents attend every class. Class times will fill up quickly, so don't delay! Once classes begin, you will pay tuition directly to the teacher. You will receive an email several weeks before classes begin.
1. Registration Fee
The registration fee is $15 per family and goes directly to studio expenses. It covers items such as Instrument Day, prizes, supplies, registration and materials preparation. You may pay this fee directly to the teacher, Lily Hight, through Venmo.
2. Enroll and Reserve Materials
Click the button below to be directed to my studio page on the Let's Play Music website. Once there, you will select the desired class time, log in and be prompted to enter my enrollment ID: 23120. You will then select the student you are enrolling or create a new student. Finally, you will reserve class materials.
Select a Complete Set for the first child and add individual items as needed for siblings.
All materials will be shipped to me and I will distribute them at our first class.
- First child is $140 per semester or 4 monthly installments of $35
- Family tuition is $180 per semester, or 4 monthly installments of $45
You may pay by Venmo (@lily-hight) or Google Wallet (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- By paying your registration fee and enrolling online, you agree to the Registration Policy:
- Both the Registration Fee and Online Enrollment payment are needed to hold a spot for your child(ren) in class.
- Once materials are reserved, they can not be refunded. However, if there is a problem, contact me for any options.
- Information given during online enrollment will not be sold or shared.
- It is anticipated your child will remain with the same studio throughout the entire 15 week semester of Sound Beginnings.