The Let's Play Music curriculum is organized into three sequential years. Entry age into the program is 4-6 years old. The first year, we use engaging games and songs and incorporate Tone Bells to teach staff awareness, ear training and rhythm reading skills. The second year, we transfer these skills to playing the piano where we also learn chord notation, intervals, and harmonic improvisation. By the end of the third year, students are playing piano at an early intermediate level, transposing music, composing their own music, sight-reading music, and are prepared to excel in further music instruction.
Let's Play Music (Ages 4-6)
Waiting List NOW OPEN!
To join the waiting list for the Let's Play Music program please fill out the form below
Class times will fill up quickly, so don't delay! Once classes begin, you will pay tuition directly to me. You will receive an email several weeks before classes begin. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to help!
- Class Location: Best In Music,
444 W 800 N, Orem
- Class Frequency & Length: Once a week, 45 minute class time
- Parent Required: Yes, every other class
- Registration Fee: $25 per student (per year)
- Materials Fee: $88 (includes tone bell set, semester CDs x 2, student homework booklets for each semester x 2, Flashcards and Let's Play Music tote bag)
- Tuition: $220 per semester (or $55 payments x 8 for the whole year)
- Classes Begin: August 25, 2018 Parent Orientation, classes begin the following week
- Contact: Lily Hight 801-995-9526 or firstname.lastname@example.org